We’re now 7 weeks away from our “bring-a-friend” Promise Renewal event on 23rd April, so we now need to think about manning each of the activities.
Staff from Phasels Wood will man some of the activities (those which require special training authorisation).
As parents have been asked to supervise their children, we need any leaders who are available that evening to support the event by helping run activities to ensure everything is open.
The time-slots and tasks which need help are as follows:
- 3.00pm – 5.00pm – setting up the activities & check-in desk
- 4.30pm – 7.00pm – marshalling the car park
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm – distribution of wristbands/check-in
- 5.00pm – 6.30pm – Beaver & Cub activities
- 7.00pm – 9.00pm – Scout & Explorer Activities
Jane Harding has agreed to co-ordinate the rota for the evening – please email her if you’re available: E.Jane.Harding@hotmail.co.uk
Activity instructions and final details will be sent out a week or so before the event.