Hope you’re enjoying being back after the Summer break – thanks to those who contributed to the leader’s meeting last week. If you haven’t joined the new leader’s Facebook group, please do so here.
Here’s a round up of recent activities from our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hemel-scouts):
- Do you shop in Tescos? Help 1st Bovingdon Scout Group raise funds for their rebuild project
- Our Scout Network (for 18-25 year olds) have released their programme for the Autumn term
- We’re looking for volunteers for the Scout Shop team!
- Haarlem Jamborette bookings are open!
To add your group’s events to the Facebook page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added as a contributor to the Facebook page.
Dates to note:
- 07/10/18 – deadline for leader replies for Wine Tasting Jamboree
- 07/10/18 – deadline for YP RSVP for Awards evening
- 16/11/18 – deadline for YP RSVP Pantomine
- 21/11/18 – deadline for leader to submit numbers for Pantomine
Forthcoming events (www.hemel-scouts.co.uk/diary)
- 20/09/18 – DofE Silver & Gold Training Evening
- 22/09/18 – Bushcraft Day for Beavers & Cubs
- 28/09/18 – DofE Bronze Expedition
- 06/10/18 – Training “Train” for adult leaders
- 13/10/18 – Wine Tasting Jamboree
- 16/10/18 – Awards Evening @ The Forum
- 17/10/18 – District Executive Budget Meeting
- 19/10/18 – Peak Assault (Herts Scouts) @ Secret location (Starting at Phasels Wood)
- 31/10/18 – Halloween Party for Beaver Scouts & Cub Scouts @ Phasels Wood
- 05/11/18 – Family Firework Spectacular @ Hobbs Hill Wood Primary School