Hi [wpmlfield name=”first-name”],
Just a quick reminder about next Tuesday’s GSL, Assistant GSLs and Group Chair’s Forum, the main theme of which this time is “Compass” – the Association’s new database. Group administrators are welcome if they have any involvement in record keeping.
The session will be in the IT suite at Hobbs Hill Wood primary school so we can show you the main processes involved in using Compass. Doors open at 7.45pm for an 8pm start.
- Compass – demonstration of how to new adult members
- Update on uploading/registering youth members
- Data Protection considerations
- Brief updates on:
- District Diary 2015/16
- Changes to the 6-25 programme
- HQ membership fee changes in 2016
- Trustee training
To make the session as effective as possible for you, please ensure you have registered for Compass:
Compass User Guides
Are available here: http://compassuserguide.scouts.org.uk/