Further to the survey conducted last term, I have now arranged a session to enable you to move forward obtaining a hillwalking and/or climbing permit if you wish to do so.
Please email me to let me know (by return email) if you are coming so we can arrange refreshments and enough handouts for everyone.
Date: Wednesday 21st February 2018
Location: Phasels Wood
- 7.30pm – 8.15pm – climbing-specific info
- 8.15pm – 8.45pm – permit scheme general info
- 8.45pm – 9.30pm – hillwalking-specific info
We have Dan Nathan (Assistant County Commissioner for Activities from Hertfordshire Scouts) attending to explain what’s required for both types of permits. The evening is an opportunity to:
- hear more about the process of obtaining activity permits
- ask questions
- meet others wanting to do the same
- plan a series of training, practice and assessment dates
Please bring your diaries as the intended outcome of the evening is that we schedule some training and assessment weekends over the coming 12-18 months.
Looking forward to seeing you there.