Thanks to all those who came to last night’s BBQ & planning session… lots got done and we have some great tweaks to our already brilliant programme of district events.
A “save the dates” email will be with you next week so you have all the dates for Autumn 2019 & Spring 2020 dates to hand and letters for young people will be available to download mid-August.
Here’s a round up of recent activities from our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hemel-scouts):
- Leader’s BBQ & planning meeting
- Two Waters Activities took the Level 3 Paddlesports course for a kayak trip on the River Ivel.
- Adults on the loose at Gilwell24!
- 1st Apsley, 4th Hemel, 5th Hemel and 1st Gadebridge fun day
To add your group’s events to the Facebook page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added as a contributor to the Facebook page.
Forthcoming events (www.hemel-scouts.co.uk/diary)
- 27/07/19 – Haarlem Jamborette 2019
- 16/09/19 – Young Leader Training
- 05-06/10/19 – Training ‘train’ for adult leaders
- 18/10/19 – Peak Assault (Herts Scouts) @ Lake District