One year today, we’ll be off on our way to Lochearnhead (it was 5 years ago today we last came back!)
Outline details of next year’s trip are as follows, with details on how to register to be part of the leadership team included further down.
- Depart Hemel: 7th August 2020
- Arrival at station: 8 August 2020
- Depart station: 22 August 2020
- Young people – £650 for two weeks
- Adults – £360 for two weeks
- Adult – £150 for one week (transport to/from the station will be at your own cost)
The link to set up your direct debit will be sent at the end of September (to start collecting at the end of October).
Registration for the adult team is now open – you can enter your details at the link below.
The deadline for registration is Friday 13th September to allow time to plan how many participant places we can support.
- A leader’s meeting will be held late September – pencil in Monday 23rd September for now.
- Activity teams will meet in between the meetings of the whole leadership team.
- The core team, activity and team leaders will meet a number of times
- Teleconference software may be used to enable everyone to receive quick updates, without having to attend a physical meeting
- There will be a training camp (one or two nights) – pencilled in for 12th – 14th June 2020.
- There will be a training day (one day) – date TBC
- There will be final briefings in late July and early August.
If you have any questions, about the trip, or your involvement, please don’t hesitate to call or email me.